JaxMed recommended Link:
- Herbal Remedy, Ma Huang (Ephedrine), is Not Heart Healthy
- As more Americans seek relief from a variety of medical ailments with herbal and alternative remedies, researchers have found that one of these treatments may cause serious health problems.
- Horse Chestnut Seed Extract For Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) describes persistent incompetence of the deep and perforating veins in the lower extremities. Swelling, darkening of the skin, and ulcerations can accompany leg pain, tiredness, and itching.
- Feverfew for Migraine Prevention
- A common garden flower (Tanacetum parthenium) sometimes called a summer daisy, feverfew has been used to treat headaches, menstrual irregularity, and fever...
April 1999: New Series of articles by Clear Passage Therapies on the non-surgical treatment of...
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin for Osteoarthritis
- Many people inquire about the use of glucosamine for the treatment of arthritis. A recently published book ("The Arthritis Cure"), several television news shows, and articles in the New York Times have suggested that it may be effective for the treatment of osteoarthritis
Many people inquire about the use of glucosamine for the treatment of arthritis. A recently published book ("The Arthritis Cure"), several television news shows, and articles in the New York Times have suggested that it may be effective for the treatment of osteoarthritis
- Selenium, an antioxidant mineral, which scientists previously feared due to its potential toxicity, is the last of 40 nutrients to be shown to be essential for human health.
- Many researchers today are convinced that the aging process and disease occurs when certain substances, known as "free radicals", are generated by normal oxygen-requiring chemical reactions in our bodies.
- Vitamins and Health
- A vitamin is defined as "any of a group of organic substances essential in small quantities to normal metabolism and health, found in natural foodstuffs and also produced synthetically."
- Calcium Supplementation
- Calcium is a mineral that your body needs to build and maintain strong bones. It is not produced within the body so it must come from outside sources....
- Should I Take DHEA?
- DHEA, or Dehydroepiandrosterone, has had much popular press recently. It is a "phytochemical", meaning that while derived from plants...