Basic Facts About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition which usually develops after a woman has lost her own estrogens either through menopause or by removal of the ovaries without estrogen replacement. As a result there is a…
What is Osteoporosis?
It's a disease that weakens bones and increases the risk of fracture, especially at the spine and hip. This means that bones are more likely to break – in some cases, with only minimal stress, such as..
Osteoporosis risk factors.
You may have none of these risk factors and still be at risk of developing osteoporosis. Some authorities believe that the presence of any of these…
Fosamax (Alendronate) for Osteoporosis
Some 30 to 40 percent of postmenopausal women suffer from osteoporosis, the “bone-thinning” disease that results in a bone so brittle and easily fractured that it can break spontaneously.
Facts About Estrogen Replacement Therapy – Page 1
- Changes at Menopause
- Estrogens are more important than calcium in preventing osteoporosis
Facts About Estrogen Replacement Therapy – Page 2
- Estrogens have a beneficial effects on Lipid Metabolism
- Estrogens delay or help prevent the onset of Alzheimer's Disease
- Do estrogens cause cancer?
- How should you take your estrogen replacement?
Facts About Estrogen Replacement Therapy – Page 3
- Problems with patient compliance
- Perimenopausal Women
- Estrogens should only be taken under the supervision of a physician!
- Improve the quality of the second forty years of your life!
Fibrocystic Breast Disease
First of all, fibrocystic breast disease is not cancer. It is the most common nonmalignant breast disorder of women, Other names for it are “benign breast disease,” “mammary
Many women feel that leaking urine with activities such as coughing and sneezing is an inevitable part of growing older. They feel that it is normal and they must “learn to live with it”. In reality…
Teen years are a perfect time to begin wellness examinations. A young woman should have her first visit at age 18 or when she becomes sexually active.
Articles by Clear Passage Therapies on the non-surgical treatment of…
- Female Infertility
- Pelvic pain
- Tailbone pain and Painful Intercourse (Dyspareunia)